An Answer For Bob

Just getting from one place to another, or Living a Nomadic Life Style and everything in between

An Answer For Bob

Postby SoB » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:05 pm

I don't know if you got the answer so I will repost it here.

SA has very good road networks (not for Africa I mean they good in general) and modern air-travel. Trains are a different story but very good compared to the rest of Africa. If a person is say infected in Durban it will not take long before it spreads to the outlaying rural towns and villages. If it starts in the say Joburg we will loose the entire Guteng province and a lot of our military in the processes. The onlt plus side is that cape town, Durban, Pretoria and Bloemftian each have a large military presence, each are hundreds of km away from each other with lots of wildness and farmland in between.

I am making my way to Alexander bay. It is more far from any thing. Sort of like saying you going to some small town in Alaska. Only no snow.

Basically counting the fall of the villages is a bad way to count. They are not separate from the rest of the country. Now some place like the DRC could have zombie outbreak and have it die out of natural events all with out any of the nearby villages knowing.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Re: An Answer For Bob

Postby Drial » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:25 am

That sounds a lot different than Liberia. If the outbreak were to start out in the bush, who knows how long it would take to spread. But if it started in the capital, where the majority of the countries population is, we'd be screwed.
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."
Drial
Bait

Return to Surviving on the Road