Hello!!!

If you are new come say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself.

Hello!!!

Postby Belle » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Hey guys and gals!!! My name is Belle. Some of you know me as SouthernBelle from the place that shalt not be named. 8-)
Belle
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Re: Hello!!!

Postby UnderDude » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Hey Belle! Doing well I hope, and keeping K in line.
I Plead The 2nd
User avatar
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 2387
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:23 pm
Location: The Foggy Left Coast

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Bob » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 pm

HiYa Belle

How ya doing?
ADVERSUS VICTUS MORTUUS TANTUM CAPUT MISSA PENDO
User avatar
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Red Star » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Greetings! :mrgreen:
Time to get up, you're not dead yet...
Image
but you certainly will be if you don't move your ass!
User avatar
Red Star
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 1426
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:20 pm
Location: Outpost 347, north of the border

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Belle » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Thanks boys. I'm doing well. School is crazy but good. It's gonna be DR Belle soon. I heard you're a dad now UD. Congrats!!!
Belle
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Re: Hello!!!

Postby UnderDude » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Belle wrote:Thanks boys. I'm doing well. School is crazy but good. It's gonna be DR Belle soon. I heard you're a dad now UD. Congrats!!!

That's correct, and thank you. Samuel Houston is almost 22 weeks old now. I'll post pics soon.
Doctor, eh? Nice work. You don't faint at the sight of blood do ya? If there's any redheaded residents or nurses there holler at me.....
Oops, I meant 12 weeks.....
I Plead The 2nd
User avatar
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 2387
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:23 pm
Location: The Foggy Left Coast

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Mrknot » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Welcome Belle!
User avatar
Mrknot
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:29 pm
Location: Portland, Orygun

Re: Hello!!!

Postby CavWarrior » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Hiya Belle!!!!! Welcome to our new home!
User avatar
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:35 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Hello!!!

Postby zbuddy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Nice to see that you made it here, Belle. What are you getting your PhD in? I thought that you were a teacher, if memory serves right.

Hope everything is going well
User avatar
zbuddy
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Belle » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:44 pm

UnderDude wrote:
Belle wrote:Thanks boys. I'm doing well. School is crazy but good. It's gonna be DR Belle soon. I heard you're a dad now UD. Congrats!!!

That's correct, and thank you. Samuel Houston is almost 22 weeks old now. I'll post pics soon.
Doctor, eh? Nice work. You don't faint at the sight of blood do ya? If there's any redheaded residents or nurses there holler at me.....


Not that kind of doctor UD, Im gonna be the PhD kind. So you're into the Ginger chicks huh?

zbuddy wrote:Nice to see that you made it here, Belle. What are you getting your PhD in? I thought that you were a teacher, if memory serves right.

Hope everything is going well


Thanks Z! I'm getting my PhD in Microbiology and Yes you're right, I was a teacher but i left about a year ago to back to school. My teaching days are done.
Belle
Team Exodus
Team Exodus
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Next

Return to Meet and Greet

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron