Hello!!!

If you are new come say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself.

Re: Hello!!!

Postby zombreach » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:13 pm

I remember microbiology (but that was a long time ago). Lots of cells--LOL! My hardest class was Microbiology of the Cell. I stopped after 5 years with a BullShit degree in plain ole biology.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby UnderDude » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Love the redheads.
Psychology?
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zbuddy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Belle wrote:Thanks Z! I'm getting my PhD in Microbiology and Yes you're right, I was a teacher but i left about a year ago to back to school. My teaching days are done.

Wow, that's pretty damn impressive. Moreover, females are few and far between in that field. You should be very proud of yourself. I am stoked that you are not an Ed. major, those people irritate the living shit out of me. I work at a lab and we have a few of them around, PhDs, or current graduate students, and I would wager 75-90% of them are mildly retarded.

Hope your adviser is hooking you up with grant incentives, fellowships and all of that other good stuff.
zbuddy
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby T-biz2013 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:22 am

Woah! Way to go Belle. A lot of hard work ahead. But you'll be fine I'm sure. Especially if this is your passion.
Do Work!
T-biz2013
Survivor

Postby ZombieDude » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Belle, it is my duty to inform you that the world has become overrun with zombies. I would strongly advise you to get in touch with your loved ones, and pay close attention to this forum to keep up to date with the news. :BFG:
ZombieDude
Bait

Previous

Return to Meet and Greet