Gotta Sell

Got a dead skunk you want to trade for a weapon?
This is the place to try.

Gotta Sell

Postby UnderDude » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:20 am

Time to lighten the load in my gun safe. I think I'll start by selling two rifles. Pictures to follow soon. I'll post an asking price later as well. Post questions here, use PMs for money talk and privacy.

1) Remington 700 ADL chambered in 243 Winchester. Used, good condition, 100 rounds through it (give or take a couple).
One nick out of the finish on the trigger guard. bought it back in '98.
Three round internal magazine, 22" bbl, black finish, black synthetic factory stock.
Leupold one piece mount with rings, Simmons 6.5-18x40 Whitetail Classic scope with the Bikini lens covers (Lifetime Warranty On The Glass).
I believe I still have the iron sights the rifle came with so I'll dig a little deeper.
I also have many different dies, including the Lee Factory Crimp Die. Many different projectiles in different weights from 55gr to 100gr. Nosler Ballistic Tips in 55gr and 95gr, Nosler Partitions in 90gr, Berger Competition Moly Coated 68gr HP, Speer Grand Slam SP in 100gr, and I might be able to dig up a few more. Some once fired brass and maybe around 60 handloaded rounds and maybe a few more factory rounds.
I would like to sell all of this as a package deal but I would probably sell it piece by piece.

2) Norinco SKS in 7.62x39. Used, decent condition, maybe 350 rounds through it. Haven't fired it in about 10 years.
Ten round fixed magazine, standard wood stock. I also have an aftermarket black synthetic pistol grip folding stock (I'll sell it separately for $50. I might come across the spike bayonet for you as well.
I have some info about the trigger assembly but ONLY through PMs.
I'll dig around for a couple of 30 round detachable magazines that may be hidden about.
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Re: Gotta Sell

Postby kiltedninja » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:36 am

I'll ask some of my friends but I might be able to find a buyer for those. What do you think you'd sell the Remington with all but the dies for? Or with for that matter?
He who wears the cloth, will always wear the cloth, and those that wear the cloth will always have a brother in me.
kiltedninja
Hunter

Re: Gotta Sell

Postby Mrknot » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Wish I could afford the SKS right now.
I want to keep mine stock cuz it's just so purdy, but I'd love to have one to tacticool out.
Wish I'd bought another back when they were less than 100 bones each...
Mrknot
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Return to Bartering