http://www.infowars.com/what-do-you-pre ... eaks-down/
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Re: Zombie Prep

Postby ConSeannery » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:11 pm

I once read something along the lines of this:

All the camoflauge in the world won't hide the fact that you've lost five pounds this month while your neighbors have lost twenty'

Fitting, I think, and very true. A great reason to make them your friends rather than competitors.
Never hit first. Always hit back.

The only thing worse than a zombie trying to eat you, is a zombie trying to eat you while it is on fire.
ConSeannery
Hunter

Postby UnderDude » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:46 pm

I always press my neighbors and friends to organize an emergency kit. I've made a few of them for gifts in the past. They know I'm a gun guy, they know I'm serious about being prepared, and they damn sure know I'm serious about security. We have some great neighbors here but prepping unfortunately is on their back burner. I find that rather odd considering we live in earthquake country, and with all the major disasters that have happened the last 15 years all over the globe.
I'd bet the percentage of folks in this country (in particular THIS part of the country) that even have a 3 day kit is less than 10%.
Everytime I go shopping I'm always looking for close out prices on bottled water, foods with a long shelf life, and other nescessary supplies such as sterno fuel, matches/lighters, tools, batteries and such. Small replacement parts for firearms is also high on my list, as is knowing how to install them and the tools required to do so.
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby kiltedninja » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 am

My dad was the one who really started me on prepping when I was but a wee lad. Now it's just another habit.
He who wears the cloth, will always wear the cloth, and those that wear the cloth will always have a brother in me.
kiltedninja
Hunter

Return to Surviving in a City