Oh no! Mauraders!

Surviving the threat from other Survivors

Oh no! Mauraders!

Postby ConSeannery » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:42 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2013/ ... 98234.html

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/11/0 ... msday.html

Just a reminder that people like this exist.

What do you think the time he'll be shot is measured in? I'm going with days, but wouldn't be surprised if someone decided things weren't getting better after a few hours, and went to shoot him before he had a chance to start his 'raiding'.

Also, he says his body armor (which ideally will weigh 'Between 80 and 100 pounds') will make him the apex predator of his area. It's been shown to stop 12 ga birdshot and .22lr at close range. Any guesses on what a .308 round will do to his flooring tile, roofing tar and fiberglass armor?
ConSeannery
Hunter

Re: Oh no! Mauraders!

Postby UnderDude » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Fill his body with shrapnel
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby ConSeannery » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:19 pm

UnderDude wrote:Fill his body with shrapnel

DINGDINGDINGDING We have a winner.

The best part? He thinks it's going to work.

The worst part? He's betting his family's lives on the fact that it's going to work.
Never hit first. Always hit back.

The only thing worse than a zombie trying to eat you, is a zombie trying to eat you while it is on fire.
ConSeannery
Hunter

Postby Mrknot » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Just watched that episode of Doomsday Preppers last night.
What a joke.
That guys gonna last about an hour and a half after TSHTF.
Probably even less actually, now that he's been on national television and declared his intentions to all of his neighbors.

I had to laugh when he was constructing his "armor" and bragging about how effective it was going to be.
Mrknot
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Bob » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:27 pm

They may wind up with my stuff but I hope to make them pay for it in blood.
I just hope they try to hide behind a car.
I have been wanting to try skating buckshot under a car...
ADVERSUS VICTUS MORTUUS TANTUM CAPUT MISSA PENDO
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:53 pm

The moron will probaly be shot by cops long before any one else. Bloody fool.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby CavWarrior » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:49 pm

I haven't seen the episode yet, but if that fatass thinks he's going to be the "apex predator" in his area he'd better think again. This moron lives near Tacoma, Washington if I read correctly. Ft. Lewis is right there with the 7th ID, a battalion of the 160 SOAR, 2nd Battalion 75 Rangers, and the 1st Special Forces Group. "Apex predator" my ass. He'll be chewed up and spit out. He would be hit so hard and so fast he would be dead before realizing that anything was wrong. I found it hilarious that he thought he could carry the same load as a combat soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan. His flabby ass wouldn't nake 50 yards before he was ready to have a heart attack.
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Kavorkian » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:26 pm

CavWarrior wrote:I haven't seen the episode yet, but if that fatass thinks he's going to be the "apex predator" in his area he'd better think again. This moron lives near Tacoma, Washington if I read correctly. Ft. Lewis is right there with the 7th ID, a battalion of the 160 SOAR, 2nd Battalion 75 Rangers, and the 1st Special Forces Group. "Apex predator" my ass. He'll be chewed up and spit out. He would be hit so hard and so fast he would be dead before realizing that anything was wrong. I found it hilarious that he thought he could carry the same load as a combat soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan. His flabby ass wouldn't nake 50 yards before he was ready to have a heart attack.

Exactly. He'd be dead before he could ever know what happened to his sorry ass. Now is it just me it are half the "preppers" on the show morons?
Professional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs.
Kavorkian
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby CavWarrior » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:02 pm

It would seem so. I wonder if Nat Geo doesn't deliberately pick the most idiotic people they can find for the show. Then, I can't imagine real preppers vying to get on a show like that.
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby CavWarrior » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:05 pm

ConSeannery wrote:Any guesses on what a .308 round will do to his flooring tile, roofing tar and fiberglass armor?

It really doesn't matter, though I think it would go right through it. His face and extremities are wide open. I wonder how he'd fair against a face full of .00 buck or a 5.56 to his knees? It's certain his silly little surplus helmet won't stop a rifle round
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Next

Return to The Human Threat