Your Favorite Zombie Novels.

Zombie Novels and Stories

Your Favorite Zombie Novels.

Postby Cpt Rhodes » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:48 pm

I got these 3 George Romero Dead film novels at Amazon recently, great reads if you love George Romero's dead films

Night of the LIving Dead - By John Russo -a paperback that came out in the 1970s. The name explains it all

Return of the living Dead - by John Russo, It is not the 85 horror/comedy about zombies sceaming for brains. It is a sequel to the NOTLD novel in 1970s paperback. Very Good read

Dawn of the Dead - By George Romero, came out in the 1980s, Great book. Title explains the story.

World War Z - Why couldnt they just make the movie closer to the books story. Like I Am Legend, they screwed up WWZ with bad CGI, I wont mention the ant zombies, they might be worse that the spiderman zombie in Day of the Dead - Need to Feed.Nick Cannon, terrible actor.
Cpt Rhodes
Survivor

Re: Your Favorite Zombie Novels.

Postby Bob » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:52 am

I have not read the books.
Are they based on the movies or the movies based on the books?
ADVERSUS VICTUS MORTUUS TANTUM CAPUT MISSA PENDO
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Cpt Rhodes » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:48 pm

I would say that the books a very loosely based of the movies. Return of the Living Dead is a sequel to NOTLD, both are paperbacks that came out in the 1970s. All three are great reads, and they are not expensive on Amazon. My favorite all tme horror movie is Dawn of the Dead 1978, so the book is icing on the cake. :sniper: :stagger:
Cpt Rhodes
Survivor

Postby Bob » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Ok, I guess I should read it then.
Honestly I had no clue there were Romero Zombie books.
I am going to look for it.
ADVERSUS VICTUS MORTUUS TANTUM CAPUT MISSA PENDO
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Return to Books