LOCK DOWN--OOC

This is where the Role Players hang out!

LOCK DOWN--OOC

Postby zombreach » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:11 pm

I would like to get some role-plays going on this site, so with that in mind, I am throwing out an idea that hopefully will grab some interest.

Lock Down:

Time Period: Modern times.
Place: Underground medical/bio-tech facility.
Storyline: Group of people inside a 3 story building (2 stories underground, one topside), that are trapped with an accidently released bio-agent that is turning the survivors into zombie-like creatures. Some will be immune--that would be the RPers.
Roles available: Anyone that could work in a research facility--scientist, scientist's assistant, secretary, guard, janitorial, etc...
Weapons available: Only the guards would have weapons--handguns only. Anything else will have to be gathered from the rooms in the building--use your imagination, but be realistic.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Re: LOCK DOWN

Postby Crow Lee » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 am

Name: Crow Lee
Profession: Security Guard
Primary Weapon: Custom Sig Sauer handgun (2, 15 round, 9mm mags);
Secondary Weapon: 6" combat knife w/ rubber grip
Upper Body:Guard uniform over a bullet proof vest
Lower Body : Guard Uniform with belt
Feet: Combat Boots
Appearance: Athletic, short brown hair, hazel eyes, tan Apache skin tone
Wall Locker Holds: A lunch box of fresh fruit, sandwich, and small water bottle; 3 unopened MREs; 6 pack of 1 liter water bottles; Collapsible cot; Gas Mask; Backpack w/ weapons cleaning kit, extra pair of socks, Thin fireproof blanket, 100 ft. 5/50 cord, 2 extra shoe laces; first aid kit; extra uniform; 1 pair of extra boots
Background: 6 years marine corps with experience in communications (Primary MOS) and being attached to grunt units (every marine a rifleman).
A warrior's worst enemy is peace. -unknown
Crow Lee
Survivor

Re: LOCK DOWN--OOC

Postby zombreach » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Crow, you are accepted! Thank you for your character sheet--I will use its skeleton for future players. :)

Character Sheet:

Name:
Profession:
Primary Weapon (if any):
Secondary Weapon (melee or found object):
Uniform/clothing:
Appearance:
Wall locker contents:

Rules:

No god-modding.
Be respectful of the other players. If there is a problem, please discuss it in the OOC and we will figure out a solution.
Keep all discussion in the OOC--the IC will be for role-playing only.
I will control the environment, but the infected can be controlled by anyone.
Our characters are immune to the disease, at least at the start.
Keep the RP rated R--sexual situations are okay, but lets keep the "hot and heavy" out of the public's eye.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zombreach » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Cassandra (Cass) Beaumont
Profession: Research assistant
Primary Weapon (if any): None to start
Secondary Weapon (melee or found object): Fire extinguisher. Scalpel.
Uniform/clothing: Khaki pants. White blouse. White lab coat. Short heels. Name tag on lab coat.
Appearance: Slender. 5'5". Light brown hair with bright blue tips. Green eyes. Freckles.
Wall locker contents: Leather jacket with faux fur collar. Tennis shoes. Inhaler. Cell phone. Pepper spray.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Crow Lee » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:21 pm

How many players are we trying to collect before we start?
Crow Lee
Survivor

Postby Shelbyman82nd » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Joe Shelby
Profession: Current Medical Student/Former US Army Medic
Primary Weapon (if any): 4" folding pocket knife, part of his EDC kit
Secondary Weapon (melee or found object): Shelby has grabbed the shaft of an IV pole to use as an immediate melee weapon in the lab. There is his CCW pistol in his backpack if he can make it there...
Uniform/clothing: Polo shirt, slacks, running shoes
Appearance: 27 years old, 6' tall, 176lbs, slender, athletic
Wall locker contents: Shelby has a Ruger SR1911 .45 ACP pistol with 42 rounds (6 mags) of HP and FMJ ammo in his backpack in the locker room. In addition, he has a small survival kit, which sits in the bottom of his backpack. It contains various fire starting implements, a fixed camp knife, a wire hand saw, water purification tablets, a compass, protractor and local area map, a single CAT tourniquet, a pocket copy of the SAS Survival Guide, and 50' of 550 cord. The backpack also contains 2 bottles of water and 3 protein/energy bars. The wall locker contains a jacket, hat, gloves, and snow boots.
We Bury Our Mistakes -TF Recon Medics
Shelbyman82nd
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zombreach » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Shelby, you are also accepted! We have another very well-prepared character. I'm feeling inadequate. I'll have to have my character steal supplies. LOL!!
--------------------
Crow, I am not concerned with the number of players and am willing to start with a small group as long as you and Shelby don't mind. There are only a limited number of us on the site right now, so waiting for a lot of people would be fruitless. Due to this being a controlled environment with multiple rooms, new players could join in anytime, claiming their character was holed up inside an office or lab.

--------------------
This will be my first time as a GM in a group RP, so please excuse my clumsiness and mistakes. I am open to any advice or ideas. I work tomorrow, but afterwards I will get my butt in gear and start working on getting the IC up. I hope to have it together within the next few days. I will describe the building and its floors, explain the nature of the disease and its infected and give us a starting point. Hopefully we will have a few new players by then, but if not, I am willing to start anyhow. :)
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Shelbyman82nd » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm good to start, and i'm a noob to RPs, so i'll probably fumble around too.
We Bury Our Mistakes -TF Recon Medics
Shelbyman82nd
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Crow Lee » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Small group sounds good.
Crow Lee
Survivor

Postby zombreach » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:32 pm

The IC is up!

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219

I will start us off with an opening post. Please begin by describing where your character is within the building and what they are doing at the time of lock down.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Next

Return to Role Playing