Living in Rags - OOC

This is where the Role Players hang out!

Living in Rags - OOC

Postby NoNameNo. » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:35 am

I really like Zombreach's layout so I'm commandeering it for this Role Play proposal- so thank you!

This is an idea I've been fumbling around with for awhile wondering how to present and execute. I'm interested in having a character based RP so it's going to heavily be put on the shoulders of how well you're able to write for your character. If it helps, make them more personal, and give them your fears and bias'. This is hopefully going to be a bit of a writing challenge because I'm going to make everyone conflicted. I'll open the RP with us in the middle of a task so that'll be our establishing scene. I encourage you to help shape the world around us.

Time Period: Post-Fall
Place: City/ Former Population 70,000
Storyline: When every structure and routine's been put in the dirt, with your loved one's and everyone you've ever so much as made eye contact with, it's easy to give up. Regardless of how much time has passed, how much everything's gotten worse, and regardless of all you've survived life means nothing. The drive to live is all there is and most days you can't even feel that except in the pit of your stomach. You don't know how long you can manage feeling or carrying on like this. You're no more functioning than the dead that wonder aimlessly down the street, same as you, in search of food. You almost die twice a day and spend every painful hour you're awake in constant fear. Every last one of us reached this point, and like someone could hear your thoughts, that's when he happened to appear. At first, you didn't even recognize him as a person, because his clothes were rags and his skin was dirt. Then, he'd begin talking to himself, and the things on the street would lunge. He was so calm, controlled, unafraid of death and uninterested in his attackers that you had to understand how. He passively lead you to his home, a scorched apartment building probably vacant before the fall, and he let you eat from his excessive supply of food which occupied an entire apartment by itself. He didn't mind talking, he had plenty to say, and his words would trail into abstract worlds of peace and beauty found in everyday life. He was unaffected by the presence of the dead, he rarely acknowledged them, and after answering countless questions he would only offer one in return. "Do you want to take your life back from them?" And the tasks would begin.
Roles available: Any role is available, write yourself in, we're all working as a group. Just remember, it's your characters choice to be part of our thing, and it's their obsession or need to participate whether they truly want to do what's being asked or not. Use it.
Weapons available: Blunt/Sharp only and 1 per person

Name:
Past Profession:
Weapon:
Clothing:
Appearance:
Great Racists, Great Sexists, Homophobes? A-Number-One.
NoNameNo.
Survivor

Re: Living in Rags - OOC

Postby Crow Lee » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Name: Crow Lee
Past Profession: U.S. Marine
Weapon: Machete
Clothing: Black T-shirt and black cargo pants tucked into combat boots with an australian outback trench coat (coat hides machete)
Appearance: 5'6", 156 lbs., Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Tan native american skin
Last edited by Crow Lee on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A warrior's worst enemy is peace. -unknown
Crow Lee
Survivor

Postby cool99061 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Name: Jeff Rosedale
Past Profession: US Army Special Forces
Weapon: A Sword that he Found in his basement
Clothing: Torn-Up Spec Ops gear
Appearance: 6' 1", Dirty-Blond, Blue Eyes
cool99061
Survivor

Postby zombreach » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:46 pm

This I will get to tomorrow...I promise. It's been a long day.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zombreach » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Name: Lexie (Lex) Swann
Past Profession: Nurse
Weapon: Pickaxe
Clothing: White t-shirt tucked into faded blue jeans. Brown leather jacket. Steel-toed black boots.
Appearance: 5' 6". 135 pounds. Wavy brown hair with a hint of grey--shoulder length. Green eyes. Light spattering of freckles across nose and cheeks. 38 yrs. old.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby NoNameNo. » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Name: Katherine Drephal
Past Profession: Gas Station Attendant.
Weapon: Hunting Knife.
Clothing: Lilac skinny jeans, salmon tank top, grey and black striped zip sweatshirt, rugged single-strap boots.
Appearance: 5'8", 140lbs, short black wavy hair, acne facial scars, blue eyes.

I'll get stared on that Introduction post :D glad to have you all along on what I'm sure will be an interesting ride
Great Racists, Great Sexists, Homophobes? A-Number-One.
NoNameNo.
Survivor

Postby zombreach » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm looking forward to it! :popcorn:
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Return to Role Playing