The Walking Dead Game

The Walking Dead Game

Postby SoB » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:41 am

Do not know how many of you played the first one but sesean 2 is out.

By the game I of course mean the interactiv story not the piec of shit First person shooter. For those that have not played it. Go play it I mean it is the best zombie game out there
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Re: The Walking Dead Game

Postby CavWarrior » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:25 pm

I love it!!! I can't wait for episode two to come out.
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby UnderDude » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:14 pm

What platforms is it available for?
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 pm

UnderDude wrote:What platforms is it available for?

PC, xbox and play stastion.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby CavWarrior » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Yep. I play it on PC. Season 1 can be bought in it's entirety now. Episode 1 of Season 2 is out now with episode 2 due out next month. It is an exciting game that plays like a TV show. Unlike a TV show though, you are drawn in by playing one of the characters and making decisions for him or her.
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:26 am

Well I have not played sesean 2 yet. I bought it on steam and I must still download it. Hopefully today.

The ending of sesone 1 had more emesotion than many movies. It all so nice how the charaters are not supper power full killing machines running arround with machin guns and chainsaws, instead they normal people. Think I must play it again and choose all the ass whole opstion.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby angelicdemon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:44 am

Is it really that good? I've been avoiding it because of the graphics and the seemingly point-and-click gameplay.
angelicdemon
Hunter

Postby SoB » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 am

angelicdemon wrote:Is it really that good? I've been avoiding it because of the graphics and the seemingly point-and-click gameplay.

Has a game it is ok may be bellow averge since the cammra angels can be bad. Has a means to convey a story it is good and has a story it is very good. Ido not rate it has a game it is more has cav said a tv show where you control the character. So has a story it is really good with good diolog, acting and characters.

Personaly I like lee more than rick a rick.

Mild spoiler(shown in trailer) I find it funny that rick is a cop where lee is a convict crimnal.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby CavWarrior » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:42 pm

angelicdemon wrote:Is it really that good? I've been avoiding it because of the graphics and the seemingly point-and-click gameplay.

IMO it is. The graphics are comic book style, which is exactly as it should be. It's based more on the comic than the TV show. The story really draws you in and keeps you interested. There was an add-on for Season 1, called 400 days, that is well worth getting also. It's short stories about several characters (you control) who's photos are posted on a bulletin board. If memory serves, at least a few of those characters are supposed to show up in Season 2.
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Kavorkian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 pm

I loved season one. I bought it for my IPad a few weeks ago and blazed through it in a few days. I got sucked in. I haven't started season two however.
Professional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs.
Kavorkian
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Next

Return to The Walking Dead