The Walking Dead Game

Re: The Walking Dead Game

Postby SoB » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:42 am

Kavorkian wrote:I loved season one. I bought it for my IPad a few weeks ago and blazed through it in a few days. I got sucked in. I haven't started season two however.

My advice, hold off till they done with S2E5, not because S2E1 is bad (i would say it was pretty good introductions to Clementine surving has a 11 year girl is very different than a 38 year old man) but because then you will not be in my shoes of waiting for the next episode i mean the wait is killing me.

Not a spoiler but has to do with S2, i love what they do with the camera angels, they show just how small you are, all so fun how people ignore you, i can not wait trying to influence the group has a child.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby CavWarrior » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Kavorkian wrote:I loved season one. I bought it for my IPad a few weeks ago and blazed through it in a few days. I got sucked in. I haven't started season two however.

If you haven't already got it, you should get the 400 days DLC. It's only a few dollars and well worth it.
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby angelicdemon » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Well because of you guys I downloaded the 1st episode for free on xbox and it really isn't bad so I bought the 1st season game of the year edition so it has the 400 days. I'll let you guys know what I think when I get a little deeper into the story.
angelicdemon
Hunter

Postby Kavorkian » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:06 pm

CavWarrior wrote:

If you haven't already got it, you should get the 400 days DLC. It's only a few dollars and well worth it.

I'm halfway through 400 days now. pretty good so far.
Professional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs.
Kavorkian
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby CavWarrior » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:22 pm

If memory serves, some of the characters in 400 days will show up in season two.
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:58 pm

S2E2 is out and it rocks
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Previous

Return to The Walking Dead