Episode 3 - contains spoilers

Open discussion of the series

Episode 3 - contains spoilers

Postby mission_survivor » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:12 am

Well, my guess as to what "Sunshine/Cassandra" was, was off. Never even thought of Cannibal Sex Slave.

Do you think Cannibal Cult leader is really dead? or will return as an immune psycho in a later episode.

And the fast zombies are back, so apparently there are no rules for the speed of these things fresh or old.
Just depends on what the story line needs at the moment.

And the everything is infected just has to die to go zed is in play. I know i said i like the asymptomatic carriers used to spread the infection;
but come one, eventually they should show signs of being infected... <sigh>

I wish they would make up their mind, either be a campy series, or dramatic.
Most of my comments should be read with your best "BROCK SAMSON" voice. While others should be read with your best "CLINT EASTWOOD" voice. A few, and I mean a very few should be read with your best "JOE PESCI" voice.
mission_survivor
Hunter

Re: Episode 3 - contains spoilers

Postby Bob » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:16 pm

Cannibal Sex Slave?
Well now I need to watch it for sure.
ADVERSUS VICTUS MORTUUS TANTUM CAPUT MISSA PENDO
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zombreach » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:58 pm

LOL--Bob, you are so bad! Unlike you, I waited to read this thread until after I watched the episode.

As for Cassandra, I thought she was in some sort of cult, probably used against her will, so I was not too far off. It seems cannibalism always comes into play in a zombie series. The zombies are doing it, so why not?!

I hope the cult leader is dead. I wasn't too impressed with his character. I wanted him gone...LOL!!

I wonder what the next threat will be? Maybe a pack of zombie dogs? Another band of survivors? Hunger? I want to say I am excited to find out, but this show is a bit disappointing. *sigh* At least it is about zombies.

:stagger:
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Red Star » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:31 am

Well, here's a nice gal for ya Bob...

:Huge:
Time to get up, you're not dead yet...
but you certainly will be if you don't move your ass!
Red Star
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Bob » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:23 pm

I like the show overall.
It is campy, goofy and predictable at times but it has it's moments.

I think they need to back off on the ability of the ultimate killing machine 10K.
They play him like his grandfather was Audie Murphy and his father was Carlos Hathcock.
If you don't recognize the names look them up.
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby mission_survivor » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:32 pm

The 10k wonder actually looks like he could be from that blood line.

From how she was kneeling in the cage when she was first introduced, I thought (since it is the syfy channel) that Cassandra was gonna be a cyborg.
I did laugh when she said she fell asleep but had been locked in the cage for 2 days. 2 days and no sun burn? Wish I knew what type of sun block she used.

Then I thought she was part of the development team that created the zombie outbreak.

I think they have gone too far with the infection. All dead/killed animals = zombie tainted meat?

I just have to change my mindset while watching, and just enjoy the new zombie series. Time to google zombitch pics... :Huge:
Most of my comments should be read with your best "BROCK SAMSON" voice. While others should be read with your best "CLINT EASTWOOD" voice. A few, and I mean a very few should be read with your best "JOE PESCI" voice.
mission_survivor
Hunter

Postby CavWarrior » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:07 pm

mission_survivor wrote:I think they have gone too far with the infection. All dead/killed animals = zombie tainted meat?

Yeah, that one got me also. It stands to reason that as soon as you cut the meat off a living creature, then it becomes dead and "tainted." And if that were true, then why the hell were the BBQing a rack of ribs? This show makes less sense with each episode.
CavWarrior
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Bob » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:49 am

The writers need to take some provigil and they need a new tech adviser.
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby mission_survivor » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:47 am

I think they were trying to sell us on the "fresh meat" theory by comparing it a re-attachment of a severed limb. A severed arms can still be successfully re-attached with in 3-4 hours.
Does the turn take 3-4 postmortem? So how about if I kill a cow and start cooking it with in 1 hour, tainted or fresh meat?

CavWarrior wrote:This show makes less sense with each episode.
:good post:
mission_survivor
Hunter

Return to Z Nation