Episode 4 - Spoilers and Rants

Open discussion of the series

Episode 4 - Spoilers and Rants

Postby mission_survivor » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:55 pm

A car pulls out and starts trailing your group, do you stop and find out/check them fro possible allies? Nah, let's keep driving...

Ohh no, a group of zombies have blockaded the road, should we drive thru them? Nah, let's park and get out of the truck.

Crap, I cut the head off the real zombie and not one of the bad guys pretending to be a zombie, and now they took the truck. Good thing they did not want our weapons!

Hey, it's those guys again! They're robbing someone else, let's help the family! Imagine that, the family were robbers too... can't trust anyone!

Good thing that family stopped for some reason and got out of the truck and got eaten by zombies, we got our truck back!

Let's call Citizen X at camp snowflake for travel directions, maybe better transpo too!

I hope the CO isn't psycho. I know he sounds all sorts of bat shit crazy, but maybe he really is commanding all those forces.

"Raggy.. RELP!" (Scobby Doo ref) Let's get Doc. Elevator ride to the top floor, ohh no, more zombies. Wait, where did they go?

That soldier zombie that got inside the elevator was hard for the three of us to kill, hope there's not a really big zombie soldier here.

Damn, I jinxed us. Push him into the air vent!

What do you mean Doc was in there?

I'll show Doc mercy, I mean he is not responding to us. He doesn't even flinch while I raise my weapon at him.

Good thing I'm a horrible shot from this distance.

Glad to have you back Doc!

But the best news is coming! The Z-Nado!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
I am actually looking forward to this, as I have just given up on a decent program. I hope they drop any attempt at drama,
and just embrace the campiness that SyFy is known for.
Most of my comments should be read with your best "BROCK SAMSON" voice. While others should be read with your best "CLINT EASTWOOD" voice. A few, and I mean a very few should be read with your best "JOE PESCI" voice.
mission_survivor
Hunter

Re: Episode 4 - Spoilers and Rants

Postby zombreach » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:12 am

LMAO!! You have just described the entire episode--no spoilers here folks! ;) I have to agree, that episode was full of holes, but at least "10,000" finally missed a mark! I liked seeing a bit of his back history--there is that. It's something...right?

The show it not great, but you can count on it for goofiness...and there is the zombie factor. I have grown a bit bored with Citizen Z and his lonely outpost. At least there is a cute husky with him now.

BTW, you forgot the best part! Zombies can get high!
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby mission_survivor » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:25 pm

I was really hoping that Doc would have said "nice hanging with ya, but you gotta go now," and then removed the electrical bundle from the stoned zombie neck letting him drop down.
I love one liners.

But I truly am looking forward to the Z-nado episode.
Most of my comments should be read with your best "BROCK SAMSON" voice. While others should be read with your best "CLINT EASTWOOD" voice. A few, and I mean a very few should be read with your best "JOE PESCI" voice.
mission_survivor
Hunter

Postby Bob » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:47 pm

It is not high art but I am enjoying it.
In a twisted sort of way it is kind of fun.
Even Citizen Z does not totally suck.
Sons of Anarchy has gotten so dark I almost can't stand to watch it.
ADVERSUS VICTUS MORTUUS TANTUM CAPUT MISSA PENDO
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby UnderDude » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:55 pm

C'mon survivor, where's the play by play after episode 4?
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby mission_survivor » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:15 pm

UnderDude wrote:C'mon survivor, where's the play by play after episode 4?

Umm... I don't know. I just decided to enjoy the campiness of it. Rather fix errors with my story, and hope one day it might be made into a series.

And that people will not have a rant thread posted. :lol:
mission_survivor
Hunter

Postby zackattack » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:26 pm

I'll make a rant thread about your rant thread.
Insanity is the reality that sanity is flawed.
Fear nothing,conquer all,never accept defeat.
zackattack
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Return to Z Nation